Friday, December 14, 2012
Toronto Tourist Attractions - CN TOWER: One of Toronto's most famous landmarks & Canada's popular tourist attractions
Attraction: CN Tower (Canadian National Tower)
Location: 301 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2T6, Canada; closest major intersection [Spadina Ave. & Front St.; Spadina Ave. & Gardiner Expressway]; closest subway station - Union Station
Reputation of CN Tower:
tallest free-standing structure in North America
previous record holder of the tallest free-standing structure in the world
the CN Tower in Downtown Toronto is 1/16th of the height of Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world
one of the most popular tourist attraction in Toronto, in Ontario, in Canada, in North America, and in the whole world
one of the seven wonders of the modern world
one of the most famous man-made tourist attractions in the world
one of the architectural wonders of the world
Visitors: over 2 million yearly tourists and visitors from all over the world
Contact Phone Number: (416) 868-6937
Fax Number: (416) 601-4722
Transportation: by car, public transit (TTC bus, subway, street car), by bike
How to get to CN Tower from Toronto Pearson International Airport by TTC bus, subway:
1. Take the 58A Malton Bus from Toronto Pearson airport and get down to Lawrence West Subway station.
2. Take the Subway from Downsview going south and stop at Union Station.
3. Walk down Front street going west.
4. After passing Simcoe street, the CN Tower is nearby.
1. Take the 192 Airport Rocket Bus from Toronto Pearson International Airport and get down to Kipling Subway station.
2. Take the Bloor-Danforth Subway going east and get down to St. George Subway station.
3. Transfer to the Yonge Subway going south and get down to Union Station.
4. Walk down Front street going west.
5. After passing Simcoe street, the CN Tower is close to the area.
How to get to Toronto Pearson International airport from CN Tower by TTC bus, subway:
1. From Downtown Toronto, get to Union Station.
2. Take the Downsview Subway going north and get down to St. George subway station.
3. Transfer to the Bloor-Danforth Subway going west and get down to Kipling Subway station.
4. Take the 192 Airport Rocket Bus all the way to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Tourist Attractions near the CN Tower:
-- Hockey Hall of Fame
-- Rogers Centre (formerly called SkyDome)
-- Air Canada Centre
-- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
-- Roy Thomson Hall
-- Royal Alexandra Theatre
-- Princess of Wales Theatre
-- Harbourfront Centre
-- Harbour Square Park
-- Hummingbird Centre
-- St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts
Attractions, places of interest, things to do:
-- CN Tower Look Out
-- Glass floor at the CN Tower top
-- CN Tower Sky Pod
-- Amazing Night Lighting
-- Special Birthday Celebrations
-- 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
-- Horizons Restaurant
-- Far Coast Cafe
-- Shopping at CN Tower stores
and lots more...